ENROLMENT INFORMATION FOR DOMESTIC STUDENTS
If you are thinking about study options or ready to enrol, the easiest way is to visit your local campus and meet with a Course Advisor. They will discuss progamme options, the enrolment process and can any questions that may arise.
NZSE can also assist students with their application for student loans and living allowances. See more on our Fees & Allowances page, or find more information on student loans and allowances can also be obtained from www.studylink.govt.nz
We recommend that students bring with them the following documents:
1. Original Passport or Birth Certificate.
2. Evidence of Bank Account- i.e. a copy of Bank Statement.
3. Evidence of your IRD Number.
4. Evidence of other Educational achievements if any.
NZSE welcomes all prospective students who are citizens or residents of New Zealand. Otherwise you require an international study visa.
People of all ages and backgrounds are eligible for study with students expected to:
• Have an acceptable level of English
• Meet entry requirement of the specific programme
• Adhere to the School's policy and norms
• Meet the attendance policy