What student type are you?
Are you a New Zealand resident or international student? If you’re a New Zealander or citizen please use Domestic enrolment. If you live outside of New Zealand or are not a Resident or citizen or hold a visa to work and study in New Zealand, use International enrolment.
Imagine society today without the technologically advanced networks that keep us all safer, entertained, informed and connected. Hard to imagine isn’t it? Well, the security and reliability of these networks need competent, resilient and capable administrators and technicians. Could that be you?
This programme is designed to develop your in-depth knowledge and skills in the field of networking including planning, configuring, deploying, testing and maintaining networks on a variety of platforms and differing scales.
This programme may be FREE* to study under the Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund (TTAF). Click here
for more information. The TTAF fund will cover fees from 1 July 2020 until 31 December 2022.
What you can learn
- Computer Network Applications
- Cloud Computing
- IT Infrastructure and Planning
- Network and System Administration
- IT Project
- IT Project Management
- Network Security
- Open entry to students with interview
- Preference will be given to students with qualifications in Information Technology Level 3/4 and above, and/or NCEA level 2/3 OR overseas high school certificate
- English Requirements (International students): IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 or NZCEL Level 4 (Academic) qualification or other NZQA approved criteria.
If you require assistance in gaining the correct English Language proficiency, please visit our sister school, Seafield School of English.
This programme requires students to have access to a laptop/desktop that can connect to the internet with a web browser and a required minimum screen size of 10 inches. For device specifications, please talk to your Course Advisor.
*Conditions apply - get in contact with us to discuss. For more information about Youth Guarantee and Fees-Free, click here
Employment opportunities in a range of IT Support roles:
- IT Technician
- Service Desk
- Network Administrator (Entry Level)
- System and Network Administrator (Entry Level)
- Help Desk Technical Support
What people say about us
"NZSE College prepared me for my career as a ICT technician by providing me the basic technical knowledge that I needed to succeed. NZSE College is a great place to learn and the student support is amazing."
Information Technology Graduate