Healthcare Foundation Programme (ONLINE)
This program is a combination of Healthcare and LanguageCert preparation classes designed to enable students to progress towards meeting the English proficiency requirements and prepare academically for our Healthcare qualification in New Zealand.
Modules we offer are:
- Introductory knowledge of human body parts and their functions
- Foundation for a higher level of studies in Healthcare
- LanguageCert test preparation including listening , Reading , Writing and speaking.
Duration : 8 weeks
Class hours (New Zealand Standard time):
- LanguageCert test preparation classes: 2:30pm top 4:30 (Monday to Friday)
- Healthcare: 4:30pm to 6:30pm (Monday to Wednesday)
- Meet the English proficiency entry requirements to join Healthcare qualification in New Zealand
- Flexibility for working professionals to view the recorded session at your convenient time , if unbale to join the live classes during the class hours
- Offers direct pathway to join NZSE’s healthcare program starting from Level 2 to 7 depending on your qualification level
- Enabling student with no healthcare qualification or work experience to meet the NZSE’s Healthcare programs entry requirements
- Discounts in the tuition fee of our one year or above diploma level programs.
Get in touch with our experience course advisors to start your free consultation and explore more options.